Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's getting real up in here


If you've watched a recent season of The Biggest Loser, you've probably noticed the armbands that they are wearing. Well, I bought one. It's called the BodyMedia Fit LINK. It monitors my calories burned, steps, sleep and a few other things that I am still learning about. It came in the mail yesterday and after a few hours of charging and tech support (me driving to Nina's for help) it was on my body. I slept with the thing on last night and it wasn't uncomfortable at all like I had worried it might be. I am loving watching my stats change as I move more. I still have a lot to learn, right now. I am just trying to let it monitor my normal day so I can see how my body is working. 

I am a month into this journey. I've lost a little over 11 pounds so far *dances* When Cameron gets home from work later I plan on taking some 1 month pictures. I might not be able to see my progress just yet and I understand that. Still nice to have pictures to look back on. This is getting real. I am actually doing this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment